Announcing Inteplast’s acquisition of El-En Packaging
We are proud to announce that, as of March 2, 2015, Inteplast Bags and Films Corporation (a division of Inteplast Group) will acquire El-En Packaging Company and its sister company, Haremar Plastic Manufacturing Limited.
They will both be joined into one business unit, known as the “Inteplast Bags and Films Corporation -Haremar Plastic Manufacturing Division”.
What this means for customers
- Same great service. We will still operate out of our location in Vaughan, Ontario, and will retain the same customer service and administrative operations.
- Seamless transition. You should continue with business as usual, communicating with your current contacts.
- Better products. Inteplast will support Haremar with finances and manufacturing capabilities to enhance and expand the breadth of quality products & films we offer.
- Expanded service area. Thanks to our extended network, Inteplast will be able to reach more customers in new locations.
What this means for employees
- All manufacturing, administrative and sales functions will remain as they are. Inteplast holds close to heart the simple conviction that it is still possible to do world-class manufacturing in North America through the talented dedication of a North American workforce.
Other noteworthy items
- Mark Lichtblau, Cheryl Babcock & Lilia Falconi will still be supporting your account.
Have questions? Please don’t hesitate to call.
About Inteplast Group
Founded in 1991, Inteplast Group is the largest manufacturer of integrated plastics in North America, offering a wide variety of quality products. Headquartered in Livingston, New Jersey, Inteplast Group maintains three divisions—AmTopp, Integrated Bagging Systems (IBS) and World-Pak—covering a full range of customer needs. Inteplast’s 525-acre manufacturing facility in Lolita, Texas is supported with the most innovative technology available. State-of-the-art plants have been developed at the site, which are the largest of their kind in the world. Combined capacity of this site alone exceeds one billion pounds of finished goods annually. Inteplast and its over 6,500 employees operate 50 manufacturing plants and 7 offices while maintaining 14 warehouses throughout North America.
Visit http://www.inteplast.com for more information.